About Rose Water
Do you know that our eyes are so soft and delicate or if we do not care for them then it can be very bad So we bring you the remedy which are very good for the eyes and the benefits are diminished. The rose water that is made of rose petals which are good for both eyes and skin.
Rose – the beautiful flower from Mother Nature symbolizes love. It is considered one of the best ways of expressing one’s love and affection. Roses invariably become a part of any surprises planned in our daily lives. But this gorgeous bud has much more to it than just adorning a bouquet or a garden.
Remedy taken from Stylecraze
1. Great anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties
The anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties found in rose water come handy in a lot of ways. It helps us protects from the dust, pollutants, redness, inflammation of eye and harmful ingredients of make up and beauty products. To use:
- Take two cotton balls
- Spray or dip cotton balls in ample rose water
- Place these over your eyes for 10-15 minutes to get the best benefits
2. Reduces stress and fatigue
Rose water makes for an excellent eye wash. It especially reduces stress and fatigue that one feels after sitting for long hours in front of computer and television screens. To use:
- Take some water
- Add a few drops of rose water to it
- Rinse your eyes well using this cotton pad.
3. Excellent eye drops for relaxation
Rose water also make for useful eye drops. To use:
- Put 2-3 drops of rose water in each eye
- Lie down in a comfortable position
- Relax for at least 10 minutes without opening your eyes.
- This helps relax and washes extra dirt present in the eyes.
4. Treats dark circles
Rose water is often considered a great remedy for reducing dark circles. To use:
- Spray a mixture of cold milk and rose water on a cotton ball
- Leave this on for at least 10 minutes on your eyes daily
- You will notice a visible change within 3 – 4 weeks.
Other Useful Tips:
Apart from the above-mentioned tips for eye care, remember:
- Never sleep with your eye makeup on
- Always use a good eye makeup remover before bed
- If you work for too long on computer, try and look away from the screen every 20 minutes. This gives a break to your eyes.
- Splash your eyes with cold water to release the tension and tiredness due to constant working on screen.
- Always wash your hands properly before wearing or taking off your contacts.
- Never wear contact lenses for more than 19 hours at a stretch.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes too much
- Look away a little farther from your screen and blink your eyes repeatedly. This should be done every 15-30 minutes. It helps release the tiredness.
- Eat foods that help improve eye sight. Vitamin A is good for eye health and vision.
- Use cucumber slices to soothe and cool eyes.
- Wear UV protectant sunglasses.
- Never read in poor light.
- Never look at bright light directly
- Do the exercises specially for eyes to relax them more